Anatoly Yunitskiy took part in Belarusian Congress on theoretical and applied mechanics "Mechanics-95"
From 6 to 11 February 1995 Minsk hosted the Belarusian Congress on theoretical and applied mechanics "Mechanics-95". General designer of the String Transport System (STS) Anatoly Yunitskiy attended the Congress and delivered two reports:
- "Analysis of vibrations in span structures of string transport system".
- "To the dynamics of string transport system".
The first report develops a system of equations describing vertical oscillations in a beam and solves the following issues:
- movement of a single load along a multi-span beam with a simply-supported body split over supports;
- movement of a flow of concentrated loads along a beam with a split body;
- movement of a flow of loads along a multi-span beam with a continuous body;
- a comparative analysis was completed on the impact of the damping properties of the filler and internal friction in the body of a beam on the decay time of different wavelengths;
- creation of a software package that allows to obtain beam profiles at different points in time, vibrations of the beam individual points and maximum dynamic deflections of spans for different initial parameters of the objective.
The numerical analysis shows that at the values of parameters corresponding to the real structures and
operating conditions, the maximum dynamic deflection is of the order 10-4 of the span length.
The second report proposes a mathematical model of traffic flow on a multi-span track consisting of two pre-stretched strings lying on fixed rigid supports, arranged one above the other and fastened together in a certain way.
Based on the analysis, the following specific tasks were solved in practice:
- profiles of a span were constructed and its maximum dynamic deflection during the movement of single and two coupled loads was determined;
- the trajectory of a single load was defined and the maximum deflection of the span under load was found;
- vibrations of the span were studied while a flow of single loads and a stream of coupled loads were moving on it;
- the limitations were found on the stiffness of bogie springs providing its resonatorless fluctuations.
Abstracts of Anatoly Yunitskiy's reports at "Mechanics-95" are available in