Video: String Port Yunitskiy
UST General Designer Anatoly Yunitskiy presents the video "String Port Yunitskiy".
String Port Yunitskiy:
- transportation distance in excess of 500 km;
- operating velocity of 120 km per hour;
- low dependence on coastal terrain;
- installation at the depth of 25-30 meters minimizes dredging requirements;
- direct train-to-ship solution;
- loading rate of a vessel is up to 4 tons per second (up to 100 Mtpa);
- operational velocity within the port is 5 meters per second;
- can be configured for Capesize and Chinamax vessels.