Transport and environment: world news
We continue the cycle of news publications to review the world trends in the field of transport, ecology and high technologies in the format of a brief digest. Our selection will help you to be always aware of the main trends that are directly or indirectly related to the future of transport technologies.
Don’t forget to share with your friends and followers!
- Russia is going to have “smart” stops that will be able to call buses (in Russian).
- Volvo has tested a prototype of unmanned bus under real conditions.
- What public transport might look like in 2045.
- Public transport market development, top trends and future scope with upcoming opportunities.
- Electric public transport market: presents an overall analysis, trends and forecast 20182026.
- Journey of giant garbage islands in the ocean: NASA revealed a frightening picture (in Russian).
- “Iron man” exists: vivid flight videos have emerged (in Russian).
- UK project to ‘revolutionise road networks with smart infrastructure’.
- London-Glasgow passengers choose rail over air.
- Hyundai has tested a convoy of self-driving trucks.